Solicitors at Mornington Legal have years of experience handling commercial, industrial, rural and domestic building disputes.
Our clients include builders, property developers, project managers, independent contractors and sub-contractors, building owners, property consultants, surveyors, architects and engineers among others.
Our solicitors work closely with architects and building consultants to speed up the resolution process and can offer assistance with:
- Pre-contractual drafting and contract review.
- Payment claims and debt recovery.
- Dispute resolution and/or Court appearances including litigation.
- Body corporate advice.
- Joint venture negotiation.
- Professional liability claims / insurance claims.
- Assistance interpreting and acting on the Home Building Act 1989 Risk management and building protection works.
Mornington Legal can assist you with the entire building and construction process – from buying and selling property to settling disputes upon project completion.
If you have any queries or would like to discuss any aspect of Building and Planning, do not hesitate to contact us today on (03) 59757611 or Enquire Online.