Buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. Our solicitors have many years of experience with property law in Victoria and have represented buyers and sellers of property in many legal matters. This brings peace of mind to our clients.
Our solicitors can offer assistance with property law in the following ways:
- Help you fully understand the issues involved in purchasing or selling property in Australia.
- Assistance with buying or selling at public auction/private treaty.
- Information about the costs involved (including stamp duty).
- Advice for your Contract for Sale.
- Advice in regard to the ‘cooling off period’.
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property.
- Advice in regard to sale or purchase of vacant land, units, strata and community title, rural land and purchases ‘off the plan’.
- Advice for meeting lender requirements.
- Arrange title searches and land inquiries.
- Help you with settlement and exchange.
- Help with the legal requirements for subdivisions and property developments.
- Advice in regard to building contracts.
- Advice and negotiation in regard to neighborhood disputes including dividing fence disputes.
- Representation in dispute resolution and at Court.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of Selling Property, or conveyancing do not hesitate to Contact Donna Day today on (03) 59757611 or Enquire Online.