Donna is a certified practicing conveyancer with over 30 years experience in the Victorian property industry.
In addition to her extensive experience in all facets of property transfers, Donna has developed niche skills in specific dealings relating to subdivisions and consolidations, registered and unregistered easements, rights of way and road discontinuances.
As the Conveyancing Manager, Donna is client focused and prides herself on offering a personal, friendly, relaxed and highly professional service. Her clients range from individual purchasers and vendors to large developers.
Her eye for detail and well-developed knowledge of the law provides her clients with confidence that they are in safe hands.
Areas of Expertise
- Conveyancing Services (Acquisition and Disposal)
- Residential houses, units, townhouses & villas
- Creation and Removal of Easements
- Subdivisions and Consolidations
- Road discontinuances
- Vacant land & commercial properties
- Off the plan purchases & property development
- Retirement units, units & houses under construction
- Registration (and removal) of Notices at the Land Titles Office
- Miscellaneous Applications
Energetic and communicative, Donna takes pride in assisting each of her clients with their particular needs.
With access to a network of the Peninsula’s finest real estate agents, mortgage brokers, business bankers and other professional service providers, Donna endeavors to make each conveyance a seamless transaction.
In her spare time Donna enjoys photography and is a passionate, long-suffering St Kilda fan.