Planning for your family’s future after you’re gone is a really important legal task. If you take the time now to make an effective legally binding Will and Testament you can save your family not only stress but money in what will undoubtedly be a difficult time for them.
Wills and Estates
Mornington Legal’s will and estate planning solicitors can help:
- Advise you in regard to estate and Probate laws.
- Write a will that maximises the inheritance for your family.
- Set up family and testamentary trusts.
- Advise you in regard to choosing executors and guardians.
- Minimise the chance that your will is contested and subject to litigation.
- Advise in regard to estate tax (including capital gains) and financial concerns.
- Safely store your will and other important legal documents.
At the same time as considering your Will we strongly recommend that you also put in place plans for any future incapacity through Power of Attorney and Guardianship documents. This will ensure that if you somehow become unable to make decisions about your finances, your medical treatment or living arrangements then the person or persons who you trust to make these decisions can do so unhindered.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with one of our will and estate planning lawyers.
If you have any queries or would like to discuss any aspect of Wills and Estate Planning, do not hesitate to contact us today on (03) 59757611 to speak with one of our experienced lawyers or Enquire Online.